Effective 15 March 2020
Due to the actual circumstances and the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) and the declaration by the World Health Organization (WHO) as a global health pandemic, LV CUSTOM is taking considered action to ensure the safety, health and wellbeing of our people, clients, guests, suppliers and contractors.
LV CUSTOM has implemented safeguards that meet the guidelines of the World Health Organisation and the UK Government and taken additional steps to minimize the potential impact. These include personal hygiene practices and increased frequency of cleaning of high contact areas.
• LV CUSTOM people who have travelled or transited from any international location, whether for business or personal travel are required to isolate themselves at home and monitor their health for 14 days upon return.
• If As a client you have been traveling recently or if you are feeling unwell, we would like to ask you to let it know to the LV CUSTOM Team and postpone your appointment.
At LV CUSTOM we welcome clients on appointment only. As a client you will be asked to kindly wear a face mask and gloves if possible.
Meetings and appointments will happen outside of our building on front of the workshop keeping a safe distance of 2meters.
If we need to have a closer look at your bike we will ask you to kindly step back so we can both be safe.
If due to weather conditions we need to host meetings or appointments inside the workshop we will ask you the same behavior as above with safety distance and PPE.
Clients without appointment won’t be able to be served.
We have advised our people to exercise caution in meetings ( social distancing, no handshaking) with heightened hygiene practices.
• All clients and guests will be aware of this public statement prior to meeting.
We will make sure to use gloves to touch your bike/parts and/ or sanitize the parts touched.
We will make sure the bike/parts won’t be touched by anybody for a few hours before the collection.
All invoices and quotations will be emailed - printed only if necessary.
• Bank transfers would be much appreciated, alternatively card payment.
High contact area and hygiene
Extra hygiene measures
• Hotspots have been identified within our premise and they will be sanitized frequently during the day to insure everybody safety.
• Sanitizing gel remains available, you might be asked to use it if you are not wearing gloves. You can use the bathroom to wash your hand anytime.
Any question please contact us
DOWNLOADABLE version of our Cover-19 safety policy