BRAT-BOB HONDA Available
Style : Brat-bob
Make : Honda
Model : CM
Engine size : 250 cc
Year : 1981
Mileage : 49 900
- Frame shortened
- Custom Saddle
- Custom paintwork 'Lace effect black & Silver '
- Aluminium grips
- Custom exhaust
- Tyres : new
On this CM 250 you will enjoy lightness, smooth rides, stability and sound . MOT is not due until January 2018.
£ 2 990,00 including road tax, service, fuel and fees !
CAFE RACER HONDA
Style: Cafe Racer
Make : Honda
Model : CX
Engine size : 500 cc
Year : 1979
Mileage : 48490
The stock rear loop has been cut , a new part in tube has been created and welded
- Creation of a back shell in metal, cut and welded handmade.
- the swing arm has been strengthened to add a monoshock of GSXR Hayabusa as the stock shocks has been removed with the stock rear loop.
- the original 8inch headlight was replaced by a 4inch one.
- A support was made to fix the stock speedometer, which one has been painted with pure glossy black.
- Frame, fork, swing arm and wheels have been painted in pure glossy black
- Fork chopped down -40mm and hardened
- Tank and rear shell have been painted with a three stages orange pearl who comes from ford color chart .
- 70’s Honda logo and number 83 on the seat
- The front tyre is an Avon Speedmaster 325×19 tubbed, and the rear tyre is an Avon Safetymileage 400×18 tubbed
- CNC Clip-on fitted
- Aluminium hand grip- LED indicators/side lights at the front and LED tail light/stop light/ indicators at the rear
- Stock exhaust with modified muffler
- CNC Footpegs
- Ignition moved bellow the tank